Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebrating Wren

Our little Wren turns ONE today!
How can this be? I cannot say.
She will not recall that you were here,
After all, she's only a year!
But greater friends are not to be had,
And we'll remember, her mom and her dad.
So celebrate the special day that little Wren flew our way!

This weekend we celebrated our beautiful, fast growing, one year old daughter! It was so fun to have a little birthday party for ourselves. I mean, for her. She only knew that everyone was doting on her all day, but that was nothing new really. It was a beautiful day for a morning brunch, here are some pictures in very random order.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Everything turned out great! I love it! The sweets table looks fab and her skirt/bloomers/whatever-you-call-it is so adorable. Great job, Christin.
And I can't believe she's one, either. She is such a doll. I love the photo of the two of you together.