Monday, June 15, 2009

Came and Went

My due date, that is. It's funny how, even though I vowed not to take too much notice of the due date, I now feel like I'm "late" somehow. Kevin really thought Jude would come this weekend and all day on Sunday he was asking me how I was feeling. I think for the first time "fine" or "good" wasn't what he wanted to hear.

We decided that it may be a good idea to do a little diaper-changing run through before we met Jude, and I'm glad we did! I, of course, let Kevin go first so that I could observe the trial and error before having to make an attempt of my own. Neither of us have much experience with diapers, and since we are using cloth, there aren't many who can show us the ropes. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera on for our first lame attempts that ended rather badly with a half-diapered bunny. After looking at some tutorials online, here are the happy results...



Stellar job, Kevin!

2 comments:

Lori said...

We just talked about y'all today. Thanks for the update. I told Dustin he needed to talk to Kevin sometime soon.

Courtney said...

Looks great! All right, now Mr. Jude just needs to show up and get his little butt diapered!